Caltest have been providing power sources and test instrumentation solutions for over 20 years and are proud to represent a number of industry leading manufacturers.
As well as supplying world class power sources and test instrumentation Caltest also has a service centre and UKAS calibration laboratory.
With a large range of rental and demonstration equipment, including AC power sources, Caltest can provide the rental equipment you require within 24 hours of order acceptance.
With a combined experience of almost 200 years in power sources and test instrumentation, Caltest offers unmatched knowledge, advice and support. We provide customers with a full range of facilities and service that makes us unique in the distribution industry.
At Caltest Instruments we can provide the following equipment:
- AC Power Sources
- DC Power Supplies
- AC & DC Electronic Loads
- Power Analysers
- Frequency Converters
- LCR Meters
- Battery Element Testers
- Calibration equipment
- Safety Analysers/HiPot Testers
- Digital Multimeters
- General T&M
- And more…
Caltest Instruments also offer the following services:
- High level technical and applications support
- An extensive range of demo and rental equipment
- Comprehensive on-site and in-house service
- UKAS calibration department
- Finance options (lease/hire purchase)
- Consultancy services
The Caltest Team
Our Team have extensive knowledge in the power industry and are on hand to assist you.
We have Sales Engineers based all over the country as well as applications engineers based in the office who are able to provide technical support.
We also have a team of engineers in the Service and Calibration department which is based at our offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.
- 1992: Caltest founded with offices in Elstead selling Hamburg meter testing equipment.
- 1993: Became UK and Ireland distributor for Pacific Power Source.
- 2003: Moved service and calibration to larger facilities in Camberley.
- 2009: Moved to large facilities in Guildford, Surrey.
- 2009: Became part of the PPST group.
- 2009: UKAS accreditation for calibration lab.
- 2012: ISO 9001 accreditation achieved.
- 2014: Introduction of our Exhibition Vehicle.
- 2019: Relocated to larger service & calibration centre in Petersfield, Hampshire.