Driven by customer demand, the popular AZX range of high-power switching AC, DC and AC+DC capable power sources, with regenerative capability, has seen a series of enhanced specifications. The new benefits of the enhanced specification AZX Series include:
- Higher output voltage for AC and DC applications.
- More AC and DC current available.
- 400V EUT applications without the need of a transformer.
The AZX is a state-of-the-art design using Silicon Carbide (SiC) power devices for enhanced performance.
With its modern colour touch screen-based user interface, you can navigate your way through the menus easily. The AZX Series is cost effective and fully programmable for both basic frequency conversion and advanced AC power line or DC power disturbance test applications requiring up to 1000Hz fundamental frequency.
AZX Series Regenerative AC & DC Programmable Power Sources
- Bidirectional 4-Quadrant Operation.
- Full Power Source & Sink Capability with Energy Recovery to the Utility Grid.
- Full 100% of Current and Power Rating in both Source and Sink Mode.
- Dual AC Voltage Ranges: 0~180Vln / 0-360Vln.
- Dual DC Voltage Ranges: 0~255Vdc / 0~510Vdc.
- Power levels: 30kVA/kW to 200kVA/kW.
- Output Modes: AC, DC, AC+DC and DC+AC.
- Phase Modes: Single, Spilt and Three Phase.
- Fundamental Frequency Range: DC, 15Hz – 1000Hz.
- Parallel units for higher Power and Current.
For the AZX series regenerative AC/DC power source or any of our other power solutions, call us to discuss bespoke solutions, we advise on the best set-up for your requirements.
See the AZX series now.