Come and see Caltest at the Battery Tech Expo on stand E5
The Battery industry is on the cusp of a power revolution with big technology companies investing heavily in the next generation of battery development and energy storage.
The Battery Tech Expo runs 15th March 2018 at the International Centre, Telford in the West Midlands a major UK hub of the high tech industrial sector and will bring together professionals from across the advanced battery technology industry.
The event will provide a unique opportunity to showcase the latest products, technologies and services covering the Battery Management Systems, EV Battery, Battery Storage, Battery Development/ Discovery, Commercial and Mobile Power Device sectors. Operated by 10four Media, the Battery Tech Expo will provide a unique and additional opportunity for companies within this industry to network with a high quality audience and do business.
- Battery Cell Development and Energy Systems Storage Engineers
- CEO / COO / CTO
- Vice President EV & Hybrid Technology
- Head of Battery Development
- Head of Electric Vehicles
- Head of R&D
- Head of Electrical Development
- Chief Engineer of Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer of Hybrids
- Technical Directors
- Advanced Vehicle Development Directors
- Battery Team Leaders
- Electric Propulsion & Control Systems Managers
- Lead Battery Engineers
- Senior Manager Energy Storage
- Managers of Electric Vehicle Operations & Strategy
From the Following Companies:
- Battery Manufacturers
- Power train System Development Companies
- Advanced Materials Production And Development Companies
- Battery Tester, Charger And Analyser Development Companies
- Battery Pack & Vehicle Level Integration Specialists
- Lightweight Material Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Battery Management System Manufacturers
- Charging Infrastructure Companies
- Battery Recycling Companies
- Clean Energy Providers
- Ultra capacitor Manufacturers
- Research & Development Laboratories
- Testing & Safety Specialists
Please come and talk to us about any Test and Measurement requirements you may have.
Visit www.batterytechexpo.co.uk for more information.