Caltest Instrument’s PPS AFX Nominated at the Elektra Awards 2017
The AFX-Series is a break-through in solid state power conversion
Caltest Instruments’s Pacific Power Source AFX unit has been nominated in the Power System Product of the Year Category. The awards ceremony will take place on 6th December 2017 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
To see the full list of nominees please visit the Elektra Awards official website www.elektraawards.co.uk
The AFX-Series represents a break-through in solid state power conversion that reduces the size and weight of programmable AC and DC power sources dramatically. Housed in 4U 19″ rack mount chassis, the 3150AFX delivers an astounding 15,000 VA of output power. Made possible by extensive use of advanced digital signal processor control of all internal power stages, the AFX delivers the highest density programmable AC and DC power capability on the market today. Convenient to operate from the front panel keypad or remote interface, the AFX Series models are ideal for AC Power simulation, automated testing, frequency conversion, laboratory, and bench-top power applications.
- Three Phase, Split Phase and Single Phase Output Modes.
- AC, DC and AC+DC Output Capability.
- Constant Power Voltage Range to 300 Vac L-N / 520Vac L-L or 425 Vdc.
- DC, 15 to 1200 Hz Frequency Range.
- Phase Angle Programming.
- Active Three Phase PFC input with Inrush Current Limiting.
- Precise Output Voltage and Load Regulation.
- Metering of Volts, Current, VA and True Power on all Phases.
- Standard USB, LAN & RS232 Interfaces.
- Sine, Square, Triangle, Clipped Sine and Arbitrary Waveforms Selections.
- Output Transient Programming.
- 99 Stored Programs with Associated Transients for Static and Dynamic Test Applications.
- Large Color LCD and Easy Front Panel Menu Driven Operation.
- Shuttle Allows Easy Slewing of Output Parameters.
- Unique Sleep Modes Save Energy, Reduces Needless Heat Generation and Extends the Life of the Power Source.