6th-8th February 2018
Come and see Caltest on Stand L150.
The UK’s LARGEST regional manufacturing technology, electronics and subcontracting exhibition.
- Thousands of engineering & electronics solutions on your doorstep
- Full Programme of FREE technical seminars supported by SMS, MAS-SE, Engineering Solutions and Electronics Sourcing.
- PRE-REGISTER to receive a FREE Show Catalogue (otherwise £10).
- Ample FREE Parking adjacent to the exhibition hall.
STAY AHEAD OF THE MARKET
Plan today to attend and see the very latest technology, components, materials, products and services available in the South of England. Technical staff will be on hand to offer specialist advice that will improve your manufacturing processes, component sourcing, materials selection and overall business efficiency – not to mention your bottom line!
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME
Are you looking for Autosport/automotive specialists, electronic components & contract electronics manufacturers, aerospace and defence contractors, packaging & labelling solutions, marine engineering & offshore suppliers or specialist suppliers to the Pharma/Bio sector? Simply follow the sector trails and looks for the industry logos on exhibitor stand facias.
YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE – WE’LL HELP YOU USE IT EFFICIENTLY
- Discover NEW local and national suppliers – many exhibiting for the first time
- Learn from the FREE Technical Seminar Programme.
- See innovations, new products and live demonstrations.
- Resolve your manufacturing issues in one time-efficient visit.
- Bring your plans and technical drawings for an instant response.
Caltest Instruments’s Pacific Power Source AFX unit has been nominated in the Power System Product of the Year Category. The awards ceremony will take place on 6th December 2017 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
To see the full list of nominees please visit the Elektra Awards official website www.elektraawards.co.uk
The AFX-Series represents a break-through in solid state power conversion that reduces the size and weight of programmable AC and DC power sources dramatically. Housed in 4U 19″ rack mount chassis, the 3150AFX delivers an astounding 15,000 VA of output power. Made possible by extensive use of advanced digital signal processor control of all internal power stages, the AFX delivers the highest density programmable AC and DC power capability on the market today. Convenient to operate from the front panel keypad or remote interface, the AFX Series models are ideal for AC Power simulation, automated testing, frequency conversion, laboratory, and bench-top power applications.
- Three Phase, Split Phase and Single Phase Output Modes
- AC, DC and AC+DC Output Capability • Constant Power Voltage Range to 300 Vac L-N / 520Vac L-L or 425 Vdc
- DC, 15 to 1200 Hz Frequency Range
- Phase Angle Programming
- Active Three Phase PFC input with Inrush Current Limiting
- Precise Output Voltage and Load Regulation • Metering of Volts, Current, VA and True Power on all Phases • Standard USB, LAN & RS232 Interfaces • Sine, Square, Triangle, Clipped Sine and Arbitrary Waveforms Selections • Output Transient Programming • 99 Stored Programs with Associated Transients for Static and Dynamic Test Applications • Large Color LCD and Easy Front Panel Menu Driven Operation • Shuttle Allows Easy Slewing of Output Parameters • Unique Sleep Modes Save Energy, Reduces Needless Heat Generation and Extends the Life of the Power Source
Battery Tech Expo – Thursday 15th March 2018
Come and see Caltest on stand E5
The Battery industry is on the cusp of a power revolution with big technology companies investing heavily in the next generation of battery development and energy storage.
The Battery Tech Expo runs 15th March 2018 at the International Centre, Telford in the West Midlands a major UK hub of the high tech industrial sector and will bring together professionals from across the advanced battery technology
industry. The event will provide a unique opportunity to showcase the latest products, technologies and services covering the Battery Management Systems, EV Battery, Battery Storage, Battery Development/ Discovery, Commercial and Mobile Power Device sectors.Operated by 10four Media, the Battery Tech Expo will provide a unique and additional opportunity for companies within this industry to network with a high quality audience and do business.
- Battery Cell Development and Energy Systems Storage Engineers
- CEO / COO / CTO
- Vice President EV & Hybrid Technology
- Head of Battery Development
- Head of Electric Vehicles
- Head of R&D
- Head of Electrical Development
- Chief Engineer of Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer of Hybrids
- Technical Directors
- Advanced Vehicle Development Directors
- Battery Team Leaders
- Electric Propulsion & Control Systems Managers
- Lead Battery Engineers
- Senior Manager Energy Storage
- Managers of Electric Vehicle Operations & Strategy
From the Following Companies:
- Battery Manufacturers
- Power train System Development Companies
- Advanced Materials Production And Development Companies
- Battery Tester, Charger And Analyser Development Companies
- Battery Pack & Vehicle Level Integration Specialists
- Lightweight Material Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Battery Management System Manufacturers
- Charging Infrastructure Companies
- Battery Recycling Companies
- Clean Energy Providers
- Ultra capacitor Manufacturers
- Research & Development Laboratories
- Testing & Safety Specialists
Please come and talk to us about any Test and Measurement requirements you may have.