Test and Measurement
The 7000 is a portable process control instrument that combines a precision digital thermometer (using RTD probes) with an RTD/ohms calibrator.
Compact and easy to use, it solves the problem of making high accuracy temperature measurements without using bulky mains powered instrumentation. Powered from internal long life rechargeable batteries or an external mains adaptor, it is equally valuable in laboratory, workshop or the field. It can also be used as an external temperature reference for dry block and other precision temperature baths.
- 0.05°C accuracy, 0.01°C resolution
- 0.03Ω accuracy, 0.01Ω resolution
- 2, 3 and 4 wire connections
- Read and simulate °C, °F, °K, Ω
- Ramp and step
- PT100 plus 7 other RTD types
- User programmable