ABC Series – Bench Power Supply – Kepco Power
Kepco¹s ABC bench power supply embodies the latest features: keyboard data entry, interactive digital display, integral GPIB support, software calibration, high frequency switch mode conversion, wide range input (85-264V a-c) and power factor correction. It meets the EN 61000-3-2 harmonic limits. A built-in EN 55022 Class B input EMI filter is provided. Integral External Trigger and RS 232 ports are now standard features.
Six different models are available from 0-10V at 10A to 0-125V at 1A. The built-in GPIB and RS 232 interfaces allow ABC to integrate easily into a test system. The ABC is shipped with an instrumentation software driver using VISA (Virtual Instrumentation Software Architecture) I/O to facilitate integration.
ABC are CE Marked per the Low Voltage Directive (LVD), EN61010-1 and the EMC Directives. See applicable Declaration of Conformity.
- Direct entry of voltage and current from the keypad with up-down slew buttons.
- A two-line, sixteen character back-lit display prompts you for settings and reports back what the ABC is delivering to the load.
- All full scale and zero adjustments are made with the keypad and are stored in non-volatile memory. Calibration is password protected.
- Kepco¹s ABC is controlled over either GPIB or RS 232 NEW and understands SCPI and IEEE 488.2. VISA driver provided.
- ABC are automatic crossover voltage/current stabilizers with full control in both modes.
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection are standard and fully programmable.
- The high efficiency switching topology used in ABC requires no forced air mechanical cooling.
- A highly effective multi-stage output filter keeps the output ripple and noise down to linear levels…without the heavy metal.
- A non-volatile memory stores 40 different combinations of voltage, current, overvoltage, overcurrent and time interval. They may be recalled individually or in a step sequence.
- External Trigger port allows either hard wire or software triggering to presets.
|Model||Max Power (W)||Max Voltage (V)||Max Current (A)|