ADX Series – Programmable Frequency Converter – Pacific Power Source
The ADX Series consists of two compact, single-phase programmable AC power sources offering either 1000VA or 1500VA of output power. Its feature set is targeted at basic AC power testing or frequency conversion requirements where programmability and accuracy are important.
The ADX offers ease of installation and a good range of features for most AC power test applications. Using state-of-the-art, high frequency, pulse-width-modulated (PWM) power conversion technology, the ADX Series represent a terrific value.
Convenient to operate from its front panel keypad or over the included RS232 interface, the ADX models are well suited for automated testing (ATE), frequency conversion, laboratory, and bench-top power applications.
- Single Phase, Dual Range 150/300 VAC Output
- 15 to 600 Hz. Full Power Operation – 5000 Hz small signal bandwidth
- Universal (115-240V, 1Ø, 50/60Hz.) PFC input with inrush current limiting
- 10A Universal Front Panel Output Receptacle and Full Rating Rear Panel Output Terminals
- Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged
- True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power
- 99 stored programs quick setup recall
- RS-232 Interface standard. GPIB option
- UPC Studio Software Suite
|0 – 150 / 0 – 300 Vac
± 0.05% of command voltage referenced to internal voltmeter with CSC engaged.
15 to 600 Hz
|15 to 600 Hz
|Peak current||Max.||40A all models|