AFX Series Programmable Solid State Power Converter – Pacific Power Source
The AFX-Series represent a break-through in solid state power conversion that reduces the size and weight of programmable AC and DC power sources dramatically. While up 15,000VA can be housed in a 4U 19″ rack mount chassis, Pacific Power Source are able to offer a solution in consideration to the ever increasing power demands of our customers. The wide range of available power levels combined with the small form factor of the AFX Series allows these power systems to be deployed in small spaces if needed. This feature reduces required floor space and eliminates most load bearing floor issues that can be associated with raised floors.
Systems above 15,000VA power can be shipped pre-installed and pre-wired in standard 19″ heavy duty steel cabinets with casters and levellers for ease of mobility. These cabinets can house different configurations, though as standard units Pacific Power only offers cabinets with ratings of 18kVA, 24kVA, 30kVA, 45kVA, 60kVA, 75kVA and 90kVA, which are basically the result of a combination of lower rating AFX power blocks. Cabinet level options such as Outlet sockets and Emergency Power Off (EPO) buttons are also available and can be ordered as options.
- A modular 6, 9, 12 or 15kVA building block allows forming larger power systems.
- These higher power level systems can be formed using one or two masters for increased redundancy and one or several auxiliary devices.
- Increased redundancy allows continued operation if one module fails.
- Single Voltage Range with Constant Power Profile
- Selectable AC Waveforms
- Powerful yet Easy to Use
- Wider range of AC Power Test Applications
- DC Power Test Applications
- Ease of Test System Integration
- Embedded Web Server & LXI LAN
- Various Bench and Cabinet Configurations
UNIQUE AFX FEATURES AND BENEFITS
An integrated cabinet system still offers the many benefits, listed below and more information available here of the standard 4U 19” single chassis units:
- Light Weight
- Compact Size
- Small LRU Size
- Single Voltage Range
- Enhanced Protection Modes
- Legacy Software Support
- AC Input Detection
For more information
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss available options and configurations, or you wish to have a more complete technical information. You can do so by contacting us by contact form or by calling us on 01483 302 700DOWNLOAD