AC Power Sources
The APS-9000 Series from GW Instek are dual output, 300 to 1000VA, linear AC Power Source. To protect the APS-Series and loads from unexpected conditions, over current, over temperature, and short-circuit protection are standard. High accuracy and low distortion are maintained at true RMS and < 0.5% THD, respectively.
The key lock feature prevents tampering. Three separate LED displays simultaneously show frequency / voltage and current to enable easy operation. Configuration is simplified with the store/recall function for output settings. Software calibration reduces maintenance efforts. The APS-Series are suitable for middle-size laboratories and production test applications requiring high accuracy and security.
APS 9000 Series Key Features:
- True RMS Meter.
- Wide Output Voltage / Frequency Variable Range.
- Save/Recall 4 Sets of Voltage/Frequency.
- Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
- Stable and Low-Distortion Output Waveforms.
- Software Calibration to Ensure Quality.
- Panel-Lock Function to Prevent Operation Error.
- Frequency, Volt, Amp, Watt and Power Factor Display.
|Model||Output Capacity (VA)
||Output Voltage (V)||Output Current (Arms)|
|APS-9301||300VA||0-150V 0-300V||2.6Arms 1.3Arms|
|APS-9501||500VA||0-150V 0-300V||4.2Arms 2.1Arms|
|APS-9102||1kVA||0-150V 0-300V||8.4Arms 4.2Arms|