Kepco ATE Series Linear Power Supply
Kepco Power Products
The Kepco ATE series are precision analogue-controlled linear power supplies. They feature high gain and “zero-able” offsets to follow voltage signals or variable resistance controls precisely. An optional fast mode provides fast programming response into the mid audio range. The voltage and current channels are equally controllable with automatic crossover between modes. These power supplies offer ultra low noise and ultra low ripple at the output.
Kepco Power’s ATE Series is available in the following Models
- Quarter-Rack (50 Watt) — Size A
- Quarter-Rack (100 Watt) — Size B
- Half-Rack (250 Watt) — Size C
- Three-Quarter Rack (500 Watt) — Size D
- Full-Rack (1000 Watt) — Size E
- Full-Rack (1000 Watt) with digital programming (Series ATE-DMG)
Panel mounted analogue meters allow monitoring of both channels. Optionally, ATE models can be provided with digital displays. To specify, substitute the suffix “DM” for the suffix “M” in the model number. For example: ATE 36-15DM specifies digital displays.
Local control of both channels is by panel-mounted 10-turn rheostats. Optionally, the front panel knobs can be replaced with locking-type screw-driver-adjustable controls by specifying models with suffix “L.” Panel mounted LEDs indicate voltage or current mode operation. This information is simultaneously delivered as an optically isolated TTL-compatible flag signal accessible through the rear connector.
The tabulation of the effective series resistance and inductance in voltage mode and the effective shunt resistance and shunt capacitance in current mode shown in the Model table, is done to allow a calculation of the output impedance versus frequency.
ATE are CE Marked per the Low Voltage Directive (LVD), EN61010-1 and the EMC Directives. See applicable Declaration of Conformity and the Conditions of Conformance.
Kepco Power ATE Series Key Features
- Linear programmable power in five sizes to 1000 watts.
- Low noise, high speed linear precision control.
- Voltage and current stabilization.
- 10 turn panel controls offer exceptional resolution.
- User-selectable capacitorless output for fast analogue programming or quick recovery current-mode operation.
- User selectable fast or conventional modes of operation. Use fast-mode for rapid response to programmed instructions or for quick response in current mode to load changes.
- Voltage and current modes with full and equal control over the output in both modes.
- Multi-terminal user port allows the ATE to be configured by arranging the jumpers on a mating plug, PC-12.
- Full zeroing and full-scale calibration for both the voltage and current control channels.
- Programmable overvoltage crowbar. Can be manually set from the panel or programmed with a 0-10V analogue signal. Optically isolated input-output to interconnect multiple power supplies.
- Uncommitted amplifiers to manipulate arbitrary control signals into the required 0-10V needed to program ATE. Two provided. Can be used for scaling and summing.
||Output Current (A)
|ATE 6-5M||50 WATT
|ATE 15-3M||50 WATT
|ATE 25-2M||50 WATT
|ATE 36-1.5M||50 WATT
|ATE 55-1M||50 WATT
|ATE 75-0.7M||50 WATT
|ATE 100-0.5M||50 WATT
|ATE 150-0.3M||50 WATT
|ATE 6-10M||100 WATT
|ATE 15-6M||100 WATT
|ATE 25-4M||100 WATT
|ATE 36-3M||100 WATT
|ATE 55-2M||100 WATT
|ATE 75-1.5M||100 WATT
|ATE 100-1M||100 WATT
|ATE 150-0.7M||100 WATT
|ATE 6-25M||250 WATT
|ATE 15-15M||250 WATT
|ATE 25-10M||250 WATT
|ATE 36-8M||250 WATT
|ATE 55-5M||250 WATT
|ATE 75-3M||250 WATT
|ATE 100-2.5M||250 WATT
|ATE 150-1.5M||250 WATT
|ATE 325-0.8M||250 WATT
|ATE 6-50M||500 WATT
|ATE 15-25M||500 WATT
|ATE 25-20M||500 WATT
|ATE 36-15M||500 WATT
|ATE 55-10M||500 WATT
|ATE 75-8M||500 WATT
|ATE 150-3.5M||500 WATT||150||3.5|
|ATE 6-100M||1000 WATT||6||100|
|ATE 15-50M||1000 WATT||15||50|
|ATE 25-40M||1000 WATT||25||40|
|ATE 36-30M||1000 WATT||36||30|
|ATE 55-20M||1000 WATT||55||20|
|ATE 75-15M||1000 WATT||75||15|
|ATE 100-10M||1000 WATT||100||10|
|ATE 150-7M||1000 WATT||150||7|