- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
3207 Digital Micro-ohm Meter – Ballantine Laboratories
Test and Measurement
The 4½” Digit Micro-ohm Meter 3207 by Ballantine Laboratories measures low resistance in milli-ohms and micro-ohms with precise accuracy. The 3207 digital micro-ohm meter employs the proven 4-wire measurement technique and eliminates the lead resistance inherent in 2-wire technique to give accurate readings.
- 4½” LED display
- True 4-wire measurement technique to eliminates lead resistance
- Pulse Mode Operation for Basic Accuracy of 0.05%
- 2 mW to 2000 W Full Scale Ranges
- Resolution to 0.1 mW on 2 mW range
- RS-232 PC Interface
- Input Termination 4-Wire(2 voltage and 2 current terminals)
- Maximum input voltage 250 V rms AC/DC
- Current terminals protected by 1 A fuse, accessible on rear panel
- Zero Adjust Front panel screwdriver adjustment
- Warm-up 15 minutes for specified accuracy
- 0° C to 45° C, RH less than 95%
- Storage -40° C to 55° C, RH no condensation
- 340 mm (D) x 258 mm (W) x 145 mm (H), approx.
- Weight 3.2 kgs. before packing, 5.2 kgs. after packing, approx.
- Power 90-132 V, 60 Hz