BC 500 RT – Automatic Battery Chargers
Test and Measurement
The automatic battery chargers of the series EA-BC 500 are suitable for charging lead acid batteries with a capacity up to 300Ah. The units operate using the I-U-U characteristics.
The empty battery is first charged in constant current mode until the rated voltage is reached. There follows a boost charge at constant voltage, limited to one hour. Thereafter the charger switches to trickle charge.
Three LEDs on the front are indicating the actual status of the charging mode.
- Wide input voltage range 90…264V with active PFC
- Output powers: 150W up to 300W
- Battery voltages: 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V
- Charging currents: 5.5A up to 20.5A
- I-U-U charging characteristic
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Overtemperature protection (OT)
- Including adaptor for wall mount
- Safety EN 60950
|Model||Voltage (V)||Current (A)||Power (W)|