BHK-MG Series – Current Stabilizers – Kepco Power
Kepco’s BHK-MG are high voltage, linear, voltage-current stabilizers with rectangular (automatic crossover) output characteristics and ultra low noise and ultra low ripple at the output. They are offered in two sizes: a 40 watt half-rack design and a 200 watt full-rack power supply. The four models in each size have outputs of 0-300 volts, 0-500 volts, 0-1000 volts and 0-2000 volts. Both digital and analog programming control is featured.
HK-MG models are designed for bench or rack mount use with both front and rear output terminals. Two operating modes are available: conventionally filtered (slow mode) for use as a fixed or slowly varied voltage source. In this mode,the output capacitor provides excellent energy storage to support transient loads. A fast mode is also available. In fast mode, the output capacitor is disconnected and the power supply depends on its fast-responding feedback loop to suppress ripple and noise. Fast mode is ideal for operation as a current source or as a rapidly programmed voltage source where the energy storage of a conventional output capacitor would inhibit the output voltage’s agility.
- Two sizes: half-rack 40 watts, full-rack 200 watts.
- FET output stage.
- Conventional filtering or fast response.
- Fast analog programming mode.
- Rapid recovery current mode in fast mode.
- Local control from panel-mounted keypad.
- Built-in GPIB, IEEE 488.2, 12 bits.
- Built-in RS 232 (except BHK 300-0.6MG; contact Kepco if this feature required)
- Support for SCPI language.
- 2-line 16 character LCD display.
- Full read back of voltage and current on the bus.
- Increased resolution and accuracy (x10) for reading small current.
- Versatile output on/off port (40 watt model).
- Extensive Protection circuitry
|Model||Power (W)||Output Voltage(V)||Max. Strom (mA)|
|BHK 1000-40MG||40 WATT||0-500||0-80|
|BHK 300-0.6MG||40 WATT||0-1000||0-40|
|BHK 1000-0.2MG||40 WATT||0-2000||0-20|
|BHK 300-0.6MG||200 WATT||0-300||0-600|
|BHK 500-0.4MG||200 WATT||0-500||0-400|
|BHK 1000-0.2MG||200 WATT||0-1000||0-200|
|BHK 2000-0.1MG||200 WATT||0-2000||0-100|