BLI 6127B – Oscilloscope Calibrator – Ballantine Laboratories
Test and Measurement
The BLI 6127B Oscilloscope Calibrator is an accurate and simple way to calibrate a wide variety of oscilloscopes from low frequency units to instruments bandwidths over 1 GHz. The 6127B provides a variety of signals of precise voltage, current, timing and waveshape. The 6127B can be operated manually or automatically using the IEEE-488 interface and Ballantines automated software SCOPE-CAL™.
Time saving controls include computation of percent deviation, repeat step increment, self checking and warning of invalid entries.
Ballantine has over 300 procedures for many popular scopes on the market.
- Maximum adaptability. Checks any scope from general purpose to advanced 1 GHz units
- Cuts calibration time and cost. Halves test time. Speeds throughput to 5 times when programmed
- Easy conversion to SCOPE-CALTM, Ballantine’s Automated Oscilloscope Calibration Software
- Over 300 free procedures
- Manual or IEEE 488 GPIB operation
- User friendly µP based panel computes calibration errors, self checks, flags invalid entries