BT-2X43 Potentiostat/Galvanostat Testing Stations
Test and Measurement
The BT-2X43 series consists of specially designed potentiostat/galvanostat testing stations for testing batteries and electrochemical research. This product is intended to provide economical entry level testing solutions for use in quality control or R&D testing that requires significant batch samples for product qualification. The product typically ranges from 4 to 96 channels per chassis.
- This series is targeted for large volume testing with multiple independent channels which can each function as a PST/GST with their own reference electrode
- Each channel is capable of three current ranges with 14 bit resolution and 0.02% accuracy
- Channels can be operated in parallel for increased current-handling capacity
- For current less than 100mA, the system includes auto-calibration
- Each channel in the test station will be safely controlled by a user-defined group voltage clamp set in the software and applied at the hardware level.
- The system will not allow the voltage to go above or below the set clamp values on all channels ensuring that batteries stay within the safety settings.
- Advanced software package, MITS Pro (Multiple Integrated Testing System, professional version), provides flexible scheduling, user-friendly interface, distributed system control and data acquisition
- Software provides easy data analysis and plotting based in Data Watcher or Microsoft Excel
- Life cycle testing for qualification of materials.
- Quality control for incoming materials.
- Quality control for sampling final products.
- Pilot production.
- Thin film cells.
- Not intended for supercapacitor testing.
|Model||Max Current||Max Output Power||Voltage Range (max/min)||Accuracy of Voltage Control&Reading 0.02% Full Sclale Resolution
|BT-2043||100mA ± 40μA||1W||-10V to 10V||±4mV|
|BT-2043||500mA ± 200μA||5W||-10V to 10V||±4mV|
|BT-2543||5A ±||25W||0 to 5V||± 2mV|