Battery Test and Measurement
A multiple independent channel test station fine-tuned for testing batteries, supercapacitors, and other energy storage devices. The BT-I Series provides individual volt-age clamp safety limits for testing to prevent damage to the devices being tested. Includes a PC preloaded with our MITS Pro and Data Watcher software for writing test schedules, monitoring real-time data, and reviewing and plotting test results.
Arbin Instruments BT-I Battery Tester Key Features:
- Multiple independent channels, where each channel functions independently to run multiple experiments simultaneously.
- Each channel comes with three current ranges with 16 bit resolution.
- Advanced software package, MITS Pro (Multiple Integrated Testing System, professional version), provides flexible scheduling, user-friendly interface, distributed system control and data acquisition.
- Software provides easy data analysis and plotting based in Data Watcher or Microsoft Excel.
- In multi-electrode applications, each channel accommodates an individual RE, or several channels can share one RE (such as in a combinatorial cell). This results in accurate control and measurement and enables individual IR drop compensation. Channels share ground as the counter electrode (CE).
Individual Voltage Clamp:
- Each channel in the test station will be safely controlled by their own Voltage Clamp Value.
- User-defined value set in the software that is applied at the hardware level. The system will not allow the voltage to go above or below the set clamp values on all channels to keep batteries within the safety settings.
- The system provides a Low Voltage Clamp Value and High Voltage Clamp Value.
- Lithium, Lead-acid, Nickel & Alkaline Battery Testing.
- Small battery packs.
- Half cell testing and materials research.
- Primary & secondary battery testing.
|Model||Max Current||Max Output Power||Current Rise Time||Voltage Range
|10V-10A||10A||100W||100-150μS||-2V to 10V|
|20V-10A||10A||200W||100-150μS||0V to 20V|