DT-P Type – AC Dielectric Test Set – Sefelec
Test and Measurement
The dt series -p type is an ac high voltage tester (also called ac dielectric test set, ac hipot test set, high voltage test set, ac dielectric strength tester), controlled by a programmable module. The ac dielectric test systems can be presented as a single rack unit with or without cage, or separated units (control on one side, transformer on the other side) according to the main international standards.
Typically, those testers are used in test laboratories, production lines and high speed production lines, for testing cables, capacitors, motors, electrical modules, switchgear, insulating materials, connectors, relays, transformers, bushings, fuses, arrestors, bus bars, ? in order to comply with iec 60060 standard.
- AC dielectric strength tester from 1,5,10,
- 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 130,
- 150, 180, 200, … to 400 kVAC (maximum
power 500 kVA)
- DC dielectric strength (option)
- Single ramp or multi ramp testing
- Voltage and current permanent monitoring
- Burning mode, duty cycle, compensation (option)
- RS232C interface (option)
- Control Software (option)
|Model||AC voltage||AC current||DC voltage||Powerpppppppp|
|DT-P Type||from 1 kV to 400 kV||from 1 mA to 200 A||from 1 kV to 400 kV||from 0.5 to 400 kVA.|