ELR 9000 Series – Electronic DC Loads
The new series of electronic DC loads with energy recovery (i.e. mains backfeed), called EA-ELR 9000, offers new voltage, current and power ratings for a multitude of applications. These devices incorporate the four common regulation modes constant voltage, constant current, constant power and constant resistance. The FPGA based control circuit provides additional features like a function generator, a table based regulation cir- cuit for the simulation of non-linear internal resistances.
The energy recovery function converts the supplied DC ener- gy into a synchronous sine current and feeds it back into the local or public grid. This eliminates the usual heat dissipation to a minimum and saves energy costs at the same time. The big blue LCD touch panel offers a different and intuitive kind of manual handling, compared to other devices.
Response times for the control via analog or digital interfaces have been improved by the DSP controlled hardware.
In parallel operation of multiple devices, a master-slave bus is used to connect the units to a bigger system where the actual values are totaled and the set values distributed.
- For 1-phase or 3-phase supply
- Energy recovery of the supplied DC energy into the local or public grid
- Galvanically isolated DC input
- Input power ratings up to 10.5kW per unit Expandable to 105kW or more
- Input voltages up to 1500V
- Input currents up to 510A per unit
- FPGA/DSP based digital control
- Multi-language touch panel
- User profiles, true function generator
- Analog interface and USB interface built-in
- Master-slave bus for parallel connection h Extra USB port on the front for USB stick h Optional, digital, plug & play interfaces
- Optional automatic isolation unit
|Model||Voltage (V)||Current (A)||Power (W)||Efficiency|