Frequency Converter/Voltage Converter
The FC 300 Series Frequency and Voltage
converters are economically priced and
offer top of the line performance.
The series consists of two single phase output instruments with
power levels of 500VA and 1000VA. These power converters allow
the user to emulate utility grids up to 310Vac and 50 or 60 Hertz
for export product testing or operation of imported equipment.
The frequency can also be adjusted up to 450 Hertz for
applications such as the testing of military/avionics equipment
or for the operation of 400 Hertz electronics that are onboard an
aircraft or a military vessel.
The adjustable frequency band of 45 to 450 Hertz in conjunction
with the dual voltage ranges of 0-155 volts and 0-310 volts
provides full capabilities for testing and operating electronics
Setup and operation of the FC 300 Series is exceptionally easy.
The simple front panel layout allows users to continuously vary
voltage and frequency or to select preset standard frequency
settings. Individual meter displays provide digital readouts
for frequency and voltage settings as well as measurement of
frequency, voltage, current, power and power factor.
The FC 300 Series converters are a simple and cost effective
solution for all of your AC power conversion needs!
Key Features & Specifications for the FC 300 Series
• Output Power: 500VA and 1000VA
• Output Frequency: 45-450Hz
• Output Voltage Dual Ranges, 0-155Vac / 0-310Vac, 1 phase
• Isolated Output, VTHD: < 0.3% @ 110/220Vac, 50/60Hz (R load)
• Input Requirements: 115/230VAC ± 10%, 1 phase, 47-63Hz
• Intuitive Front Panel Controls: Frequency, Voltage and Current
• Easy to read LED Display: Frequency, Voltage, Current, Power or
• Memory Locations: Can save three desired settings of any
voltage, frequency and current limit output parameters
• Power Outlets: Front Panel Universal, Domestic and