HMS-X – Frequency Response Analysis – Rohde & Schwarz Hameg
Test and Measurement
The HMS-X spectrum analyzer was designed for EMI debugging and Fequency Response Analysis at a low cost. It offers comprehensive features for easy EMI troubleshooting and can be upgraded at any time. This spectrum analyzer is designed with single hardware and 3 options such as a tracking generator or pre-amplifier are already integrated.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 1.6 GHz/3 GHz 1)
- Spectral purity > –100 dBc(1Hz) (at 100 kHz)
- Sweep: from 20 ms to 1000 s
- Detectors: auto/min./max. peak, sample, RMS, average, quasi-peak 2)
- Various markers/delta markers and peak functions
- Tracking generator 3)
- Frequency range: 5 MHz to 1.6 GHz / 3 GHz 1)
- Output level: –20 dBm to 0 dBm
- Direct export of data to USB flash drive, RS-232/USB dual interface for remote control
- Fanless design and fast boot time
- 1) With HMS-3G (HV212) option.
- 2) With HMS-EMC (HV213) option.
- 3) With HMS-TG (HV211) option.
|Model overview||Base Unit||With EMC Option|
|Amplitude measurement range||–104 dBm to +20 dBm||–114 dBm to +20 dBm|
|DANL||–104 dBm (typ.)||–135 dBm (typ.)|
|Resolution bandwidth||10 kHz to 1 MHz, 200 kHz (–3 dB)||100 Hz to 1 MHz, 200 kHz (–3 dB)
200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz
1 MHz (–6 dB)
|Video bandwidth||1 kHz to 1 MHz||10 Hz to 1 MHz|