GDM-8255A – Dual-Display Digital Multimeter – GW Instek
Test and Measurement
The GDM-8255A carries an extensive list of standard measurement items with a dual-display allowing two measurement items to be displayed simultaneously. Advanced measurement functions, such as Max/Min, Hold, Relative value and Compare, are suitable for a multiplicity of applications such as production testing, research and field verification. The USB, RS-232C and 9-pin digital I/O interface are included as standard features for romte control and data capturing for ATE.
For convenient PC-based remote control and extensive data capture, the GDM-8255A includes DMM-Viewer software at no additional cost. DMM-Viewer mimics the operation of the multimeters on the PC, allowing you to quickly use the software with little effort.
The optional scanner card (GDM-SC1), creates a self-contained multipoint measurement solution with plug-in design. This approach eliminates the complexities of multipoint measurements and data processing. The scanner lets users effectively measure multiple channels connected to a single GDM-8255A.
- GDM-8255A 199,999 Counts Display
- VFD Two Colors Display
- 0.012% DCV Accuracy
- True RMS (AC, AC+DC)
- 9 Major Measuring Functions and 10 Advanced Measurement Functions
- 2W/4W Resistance Measurement
- High Voltage 1000V and 10A Current Range
- Standard Interface : RS-232C, USB Device, Digital I/O
- Free PC Software (DMM-VIEWER), LabVIEW Driver
- Optional: 16+2 Channels Scanner Card