The GW Instek Dual Measurement GDM-8351 Multimeter features VFD dual-display, maximum 120,000 counts, 0.012% basic DC voltage accuracy and USB/RS232C connectors to provide users with measurement precision, lucid data observation, and the convenient connection with the personal computer.
In addition to the fundamental measurement items such as AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, AC+DC voltage/current, 2W/4W resistance, frequency, temperature measurement, continuity beeper and diode test, GDM-8351 also equips with the capacitance measurement function. Furthermore, the GDM-8351 also provides many auxiliary functions, including maximum/minimum values, dB, dBm, compare, reading hold, algorithms (MX+B, 1/X, %) etc. to meet the measurement requirements for manufacturing process tests, educational experiments and testing facilities.
GDM-8351 Dual Measurement Multimeter Key Features:
- 120,000 counts, VFD display
- Dual measurement/Dual display
- The basic precision of DC voltage: 0.012%
- Selectable measurement speeds, the maximum: 320 Readings/s
- True RMS (AC，AC+DC) measurements
- Auto/manual selection
- 12 different measurement functions: AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, AC+DC voltage/current, 2W/4W resistance, continuity beeper, diode test, capacitance, frequency, temperature
- Many auxiliary functions: Max./Min., REL/REL#, Compare, Hold, dB, dBm, Math (MX+B, %, 1/X)
- Digital I/O provides dual mode (standard Compare and User definition modes)
- Standard RS-232C and USB device interface (support USBCDC and USBTMC modes)