The current sources of the GI series are static constant current generators, the models cover the range from 50A up to 20KA with powers up to 300KVA. Synchronizable to obtain multi phase systems or parallelable up to 1000KVA.
The GI sources deliver very stable AC currents in all load conditions with output frequencies from 40 to 200Hz, providing sinusoidal or arbitrary waveforms. They can have up to three scales current with manual or automatic switching. Equipped with a modern and simple user interface combined with a large LCD display they offer the possibility to make multiple applications.
They are designed in 19″ built-in or table rack (low powers), in wheeled cabinet (medium powers) or cabinet, there are also available models with a separate power for mounting on board. Ideal for laboratory applications, they play an important role in the final product test.
Programmable via serial RS485, RS232, optional USB, LAN or optic fiber. The analog input (BOOSTER) allows the use as power amplifier and 8 programmable digital I / O ensure perfect integration with automatic test lines
- Output Current: from 50A to 20kA
- Output Power: from 600VA to 300kVA
- Output Frequency: 40-200Hz
- Parallelable: up to 1MVA or 100kA
- Single-phase and Synchronisable for multi-phase systems
- Programmable Phase Shift and Start Angle
- Loop, ramp, pause-resume, continuous or pulse Mode Operation
- Up to 3 Output Current Ranges
- Integrated Timer and Sequencer (1ms min., 30 step max.)
- Output waveforms sinusoidal or arbitrary
- Accuracy better than 0.3%
- Harmonic distortion level lower than 0.3%
- Isolated output
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration
- PC Windows® Control Software – GI-Manager
- Customisable current levels.
- Thermal and magnetic testing of switches, circuit breakers, relays and fuses.
- Heating of electrical contacts in general.
- Coils, laminated cores and transformer testing.
- Testing and calibration of measurement instruments.