The current sources GI-SI series are static constant current generators and its models cover the amperage from 900A up to 40KA with powers up to 300KVA.
These units are synchronisable and parallelable up to 1MVA, allowing the customer to obtain higher power rated and suitable multi-phase systems. The GI-SI sources will ensure the delivery of very stable AC current in all load conditions with output frequencies from 40 to 200Hz, providing sinusoidal or arbitrary waveforms.
They can have up to three current ranges with manual or automatic switching, these come also equipped with a modern and simple user interface combined with a large LCD display.
Ideal for laboratory applications, but they also play an important role in the final product testing, as they can be designed in built-in or table rack 19″ (low powers), in wheeled cabinet (medium powers) or cabinet. There are also available models with just the power circuitry available for mounting it on the customer’s own board.
Programmable via serial RS485, RS232, optional USB, LAN or optic fiber. The analog input (BOOSTER) allows the use as power amplifier and 8 programmable digital I / O ensure a perfect integration with automatic test lines.
- Output Current: from 900A up to 40KA
- Ouput Power: from 600VA up to 300KVA
- Output frequency: 40 – 200Hz
- Parallelable: up to 1MVA or 100KA
- Single-phase and Synchronisable for multi-phase systems
- Supply times at Imax up to 2seconds
- Programmable Phase Shift and Start Angle
- Loop, ramp, pause-resume, continuous or pulse Mode Operation
- Up to 3 Output Current Ranges
- Integrated Timer and Sequencer (1ms min., 30 step max.)
- Output waveforms: sinusoidal or arbitrary
- Access to PID regulation parameters
- Accuracy better than 0.3%
- Harmonic distortion lower than 0.3%
- Isolated output
- Easy maintenance and calibration
- PC Windows® based Control Software – GI-Manager
- Customisable current levels.
- Thermal and magnetic testing of switches, circuit breakers, relays and fuses
- Thermal testing of electrical contacts in general, cables and junction.
- Coils, laminated cores and transformer testing
- Testing and calibration of measurement instruments.