Test and Measurement
The GLC-9000, leakage current tester, is used to perform leakage current (or called touch current) tests on medical electrical (IEC 60601-1) and general purpose electric & electronic (IEC 60990) equipment. This tester engages with nine measurement networks (or called Measuring Device) to provide the simulation of human body while the EUT (equipment under test) is taking a leakage current testing in compliance with the specific standards or regulations such as IEC, UL, JIS…etc..
In order to provide a simple operation environment, the GLC-9000 equips with large TFT LCD touch panel to configure system as well as to present the measurement settings information and result simultaneously. Besides, there are 50 preset testing conditions, which conform to IEC60990 and other standards, for general electric equipment can be recalled to reduce the setting time. In addition, 30 sets empty memory are available for user defined setting.
A Meter mode is also available for the GLC-9000, it uses the measurement terminal (T1/T2) to measure voltage as the same way of ordinary voltmeter. During the voltage measurement, the SELV function (safety extra low voltage) is applicable to detect whether the voltage value between measuring points exceed the SELV setting.
- Touch Panel with Color LCD Display
- 9 Different Measurement Network to Simulate the Resistance of Human Body
- 8 Different Types of Leakage current for Medical & General Electrical Equipment
- Various Leakage Current Measuring Mode：DC/AC/AC+DC/AC Peak
- Upper & Lower Limitation for PASS/FAIL Judgment
- Meter Mode with SELV/CONV Function
- 50 Preset Test Conditions Conform to IEC 60990; 30 Sets Memories for Customer Defined
- Various Standard Interfaces：RS232/GPIB/USB Host & Device/EXT I/O