GPT-9600 Series – Digital Multimeter – GW Instek
Test and Measurement
In terms of cost/performance ratio, the GDM-8145 yields one of the best choices among the DMMs in today’s market. It is equipped with 4 1/2 digits, and a 0.5″ LED display in a distinctive red color. Measurement items include DC Voltage/Current, AC Voltage/Current with true RMS, Resistance and Diode Test. The true RMS AC and AC+DC response give accurate measurements for equivalent DC energy regardless of the waveform shape. Small voltage offsets are canceled by the auto-zero circuit, and protection mechanisms are available for the entire measurement range. All these features provide user with a robust measurement experience.
- Vast Measuring Function : AC/ DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance and Diode Test
- Large 0.5″ Red LED Display
- High Resolution 10μV, 10nA and 10mΩ
- All Range with Protection Circuit
- 0.03% DCV Accuracy
- Auto Zero Circuit
- 20A High Current Range
- 1000V High Voltage Range
- AC or AC + DC True R.M.S.