GPT 9800 Series – Safety Testers
Test and Measurement
The GPT-9800 Series look to meet a variety of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety-related requirements for the safety tests of electronic products and components.
A total of 4 safety testers in the GPT-9800 Series, namely GPT-9804, GPT-9803, GPT-9802 and GPT-9801, are available for various applications. The GPT-9804 is a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests. The GPT-9803 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding as well as insulation resistance tests.
The GPT-9802 is capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests, whereas the GPT-9801 is able to perform AC withstanding test. The series of safety tester is built upon a high-efficiency PWM amplifier platform with AC 200VA maximum output capacity to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of the input AC source. This ensures a stable voltage supply for all the tests of the GPT-9800 Series.
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- 240×64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
AC Withstanding Voltage Tester
DC Withstanding Voltage Tester
|Insulation Resistance||Ground Bond Tester|