GPT 9900 Series – Electronic Safety Tester
Test and Measurement
GWInstek is launching a new safety tester family, the GPT-9900 series, with 500VA maximum output capacity to the market. The family of four, including GPT-9904, GPT-9903A, GPT-9902A and GPT-9901A, come joining the GPT-9800 series, which carries 200VA output capacity, to serve the market with higher power demands for the safety tests of electronic products and components. The GPT-9000 series supports the major test items among all the needed for the compliance of the safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety regulations.
The GPT-9900 series is built upon a platform of AC 500VA maximum power output. The GPT-9904 is a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests, whereas the GPT-9903A is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9902A is capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests whereas The GPT-9901A is able to only perform AC withstanding tests.
The GPT-9900 series safety tester follows every good feature and advantage of the GPT-9800 series. The high-efficiency PWM amplifier is the core of GPT-9900 platform design to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of input AC source. The output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150μs) upon the detection of an abnormal output voltage or a trip of current limits during test to protect the operator from hazardous injury. The GPT-9900 series automatically discharges the DUT after each test to eliminate excessive voltage that remains on the DUT.
- 500VA AC Test Capacity
- 240×64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Sweep Function for DUT characteristic analysis
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 50GΩ(GPT-9903/9904)
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selection
- High intensity flash for caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Rear panel output available
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
AC Withstanding Voltage Tester
DC Withstanding Voltage Tester
|Insulation Resistance||Ground Bond Tester|