Test and Measurement
The BT11 is a High Speed Pulse battery tester with 1 microcontroller and 1 DC power supply per channel. It is designed to perform sub-millisecond pulses on batteries or super capacitors, which are common in wireless or telecommunication applications.
Arbin’s pulse capability covers a broad range of sub-millisecond communication profiles, which can handle multi-stage pulses as fast as 100 microseconds per stage and up to 10 stages per pulse. The pulses have a maximum length of 2700 seconds.
The BT11 integrates the digital controller and power supply circuitry in a small footprint as a powerful and completely independent channel. The channel independence allows users to perform channel calibration while allowing other channels to continue uninterrupted testing.
Each channel of the system functions as an independent potentiostat/galvanostat. Commonly used charge/discharge functions such as ramps, staircases and constant current, voltage, power, and load functions may be used independently on all channels at the same time. The BT11 allows the user to run independent pulse and simulation profiles on each channel simultaneously.
The circuit is a bipolar design that affords tremendous flexibility by ensuring cross-zero linearity with no switching time. Our MITS Pro Software further enhances all these capabilities, which according to customer feedback is a step above all other software in the industry.
Key features of High Speed Pulse Battery Tester:
- Multiple, independent channels for pulse or simulation
- Minimum pulse stage width of 100μs
- Rise times as fast as 10μs
- Ability to calibrate individual channels without interrupting testing on other channels
- Simultaneous pulse generation and data logging
- Other custom user-defined pulse profiles with 2-10 stages
- Multiple current ranges per channel available
- Windows 7 based software
- Many input auxiliaries available such as temperature and/or voltage
- Voltage clamp to help protect from over or under charge or discharge
- Lithium Battery Testing
- Single Cell Recharge-ability
- Testing application for cellular phones and other smart communication devices
- Cover various standard pulse-testing applications such as GSM, CDMA, iDEN, GPRS, etc.
|Model||Max Current||Max Output Power||Current Rise Time||Voltage Range
|5V-5A||5A||25W||10-15uS||0V to 5V|
|10V-5o0mA||500mA||50W||10-15uS||0V to 10V|
|10V-100mA||100mA||1W||10-15uS||-10V to 10V|