HM8134-3 – RF-Synthesizer – Rohde & Schwarz Hameg
Test and Measurement
The HM8134 is an exceptionally low-priced RF-Synthesizer combining high performance with fast and easy operation. It has excellent basic specifications, including such characteristics as high frequency stability, fast frequency change response time, spectral purity, and repeatable signal output levels.
The HM8134 provides continuous frequency selectable from as low as 1 Hz up to 1.2 GHz, with optional gated mode. This wide range covers the most commonly needed spectrum of audio, video, and IF frequencies, as well as the RF frequencies used by receivers and transmitters in a wide variety of communication systems. The frequency resolution of 1Hz allows convenient incremental settings in narrow band systems.
- Frequency range: 1 Hz to 1.2 GHz
- High dynamic output power: -127 dBm to +13 dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- High spectral purity, excellent SWEEP mode
- Modulation modes: AM, FM, pulse, phase, FSK, PSK
- Internal modulation (10 Hz to 150 kHz): sine, square, triangle, ramp
- External Ref.-Input/Output (10 MHz) via BNC-connector
- HM8134-3: TCXO (temperature stability: ±0.5 x 10-6)
- HM8134-3X: OCXO (temperature stability: ±1.0 x 10-8)
- RS-232/USB dual interface, IEEE-488 (GPIB) optional