HM8135 – RF-Synthesizer – Rohde & Schwarz Hameg
Test and Measurement
Hameg HM8135 3GHz RF-Synthesizer is an exceptional RF-Synthesizer combining fast and easy operation with high performance. It includes excellent specifications, including high frequency stability, fast frequency change response time and repeatable signal output levels.
It provides continuous frequency selectable from as low as 1Hz up to 3.0GHz, with optional gated mode. The instrument offers amplitude, frequency, phase and gated modulation.
- Frequency range: 1 Hz to 3 GHz
- High dynamic output power: -135 dBm to +13 dBm
- Frequency resolution:1 Hz
- High spectral purity, excellent SWEEP mode
- Modulation modes: AM, FM, pulse, phase, FSK, PSK
- Internal modulation (10 Hz to 200 kHz): sine, square, triangle, ramp
- External Ref.-Input/Output (10 MHz) via BNC-connector
- HM8135: TCXO (temperature stability: ±0.5 x 10-6)
- HM8135-X: OCXO (temperature stability: ±1.0 x 10-8)
- RS-232/USB dual interface, IEEE-488 (GPIB) optional