Frequency Converter 115V, 400Hz single phase output, at up to 3kVA
The GB Electronics LF1-400-3kW-GBE frequency converter offers low price fixed voltage single phased full isolation between the output voltage and the incoming supply, and the output neutral may be earthed externally if required. The unit is fully protected against overcurrent and temperature conditions, LF1-400-3kW-GBE are supplied with input and output cables.
Normally supplied as a free standing bench top unit the LF1-400-3kW-GBE frequency converter can also be built in a rack mount configuration if required at no extra cost. A support shelf or bracket would be required when the rack mounting option if specified: these are not supplied with the unit, as their dimensions will depend on the arrangement of the cabinet or rack.
- 230V single phase, +10% / – 6%, 45 – 66Hz.
- 115V 400Hz +/-1Hz, at up to 3kVA (26A max).
- Overcurrent trip at >3600VA.
- Short circuit and overtemperature protection.
- Load Power Factor 0.5 lag to 0.5 lead at full load.
- With linear load, line regulation +/-1%, load regulation +/-1%
- THD better than 5% and full-load efficiency >80%
Controls, Indications & Connections
- Input On/Off switch and indicator, Output On/Off switch.
- Output Voltage and Output Current analogue meters.
- Over Current and Over Temperature indicators.
- IEC inlet connector, twist-lock output connector.
- Input and output cables supplied.
- 0 to +40 degrees.
- 90% non condensing.
Size & Weight
- 449mm wide x 476mm (Case) 562mm (With Handles) deep.
- 177mm high (4u in 19 Inch rack) 36kg.