LF1-400-GBE Frequency Converter
Static Frequency Converter 115V, 400Hz single phase output, at up to 1kVA
The LF1-400 static frequency converter offers low price fixed voltage single phased full isolation between the output voltage and the incoming supply, and the output neutral may be earthed externally if required. The unit is fully protected against overcurrent and temperature conditions, LF1-400 are supplied with input and output cables.
Normally supplied as a free standing bench top unit the LF1-400 frequency converter can also be built in a rack mount configuration if required at no extra cost. A support shelf or bracket would be required when the rack mounting option if specified: these are not supplied with the unit, as their dimensions will depend on the arrangement of the cabinet or rack.
- 230V single phase, +10% / – 6%, 45–66Hz with automatic selection of input voltage.
- 115V +/-3%, 400Hz +/- 1Hz, at up to 1kVA (8.7A max)
- Over current trip at >1200VAShort circuit and over temperature protection
- Load Power Factor 0.5 lag to 0.5 lead at full load
- With linear load, line regulation +/- 1%, load regulation +/- 1%
- THD better than 5% and full load efficiency >80%
Controls, Indications & Connections
- Input On/Off switch and indicator, Output On/Off switch
- Output Voltage and Output Current analogue meters
- Over Current and Over Temperature indicators
- IEC inlet connector, twist-lock output connector
- Input and output cables supplied
- 0 to +40 degrees
- 90% non condensing
Size & Weight
- 440 wide x 370 deep x 89 high (2u in 19 Inch rack) <10kg