LF3-400-GBE Frequency Converter
LF3-400-GBE Frequency Converter – GB Electronics (UK) Ltd
Frequency Converter 115/200V, 400Hz Three Phase output, at up to 3kVA.
A transformer ensures full isolation between the output voltage and the incoming supply and the output neutral (star point) may be earthed externally if required. The unit is fully protected against over current and over temperature conditions. Input power and output cable supplied. This unit is normally supplied as a free standing bench top unit; but the LF3-400-GBE can also be built in a rack mount configuration if required at no extra cost. A support shelf or bracket would be required when the rack mounting option is specified: these are not supplied with the unit, as their dimensions will depend on the arrangement of the cabinet or rack.
230V-240V RMS AC single phase, 45–66Hz, up to 16A for maximum 1kW (8.7A) per phase output. If operating on 230V RMS +/- 10% (207-253V) then limit output load to 0.8kW (7A) per phase. Capable of short in-rush load up to 10A.
- AC 115V RMS +/-3%, 400Hz +/- 1Hz at up to 1kVA/ph (8.7A/ph) max (230-240V input) Over current trip at >1200VA on any phase.
- Short circuit and over temperature protection.
- Load Power Factor 0.5 lag to 0.5 lead at full load.
- With linear load, line regulation +/- 1%, load regulation +/- 1%
- THD better than 5% and full load efficiency >80%
Controls, Indications & Connections
- Input On/Off and indicator, Output On/Off Switch.
- Output voltage Indicators and digital output Amp Indicators.
- Over current and over temperature indicators.
- Heavy-duty industrial rectangular input and output connectors.
- 0 to +40 degrees Celsius.
- 90% relative humidity (non condensing).
Size & Weight
- 449mm wide x 562mm deep x 177mm high.
- (4u in 19 inch rack) 36kg.