LF3-400 – Bench-top Frequency Converter – Magnus Power
The LF3-400 Bench-top Frequency Converter offers a competitive price, fixed frequency, fixed voltage sine wave output ideal for aerospace/avionics applications.
A transformer ensures full isolation between the output voltage and the incoming supply and the output neutral (star point) may be earthed externally if required. The unit is fully protected against overcurrent and overtemperature conditions. Input power and output cable supplied. This unit is normally supplied as a free standing bench top unit; but the LF3 can also be built in a rack mount configuration if required at no extra cost. A support shelf or bracket would be required when the rack mounting option is specified: these are not supplied with the unit, as their dimensions will depend on the arrangement of the cabinet or rack.
- 230V single phase, +10% / – 6%, 45 – 66Hz
- 115/200V 400Hz +/- 1Hz, at up to 3kVA (8.7A/ph max)
- Overcurrent trip at >1200VA on any phase
- Short circuit and overtemperature protection
- Load Power Factor 0.5 lag to 0.5 lead at full load
- With linear load, line regulation +/- 1%, load regulation +/- 1%
- THD better than 5% and full load efficiency >80%
Controls, Indications & Connections
- Input On/Off and indicator, Output On/Off Switch.
- Output voltage Indicators and digital output Amp Indicators.
- Overcurrent and overtemperature indicators.
- Heavy-duty industrial rectangular input and output connectors.
- 0 to +40 degrees
- 90% non condensing
Size & Weight
- 449mm wide x 476mm (Case) 562mm (With Handles) deep x 177mm high (4u in 19 Inch rack)