PMLI – Multi Channel Load – Hoecherl & hackl
- Configurable multi-channel load
- Up to 12 channels in 19″ – 2HU
- Tailored configurations possible with modules in 3 voltage and 4 power classes
- 150 W – 300 W – 450 W – 600 W modules
- Voltages 60 V – 120 V – 240 V
- Currents from 4.5 A bis 80 A
- Current, voltage, resistance, power mode
- Dynamic loads
- 1,800 W total power
- SCPI programming with measurement function
- Full electronic protection
- Analog measurement outputs for voltage and current
- Analog control input
- RS-232 and GPIB interface with software tools
The PMLI electronic multi-channel load has up to 12 slots for load modules.
150 W, 300 W, 450 W or 600 W load modules are available.
Depending on power, a module occupies one (150 W), two (300 W), three (450 W) or four slots (600 W).
The modules are available in three different voltages 60 V, 120 V and 240 V and for currents of 4.5 A to 80 A.
Various loads can be configured, e.g.:
- 1 x 600 W + 1 x 450 W + 2 x 300 W + 1 x 150 W
- The total power is max. 1,800 W.
- The loads can therefore be easily configured to test units with multiple outputs.
- The load inputs are galvanically separated.
- Very simple systems can therefore be specially configured to requirements with multi-channel Burn-In equipment.
Operating Modes and Functions
The following operating modes are possible:
- Current mode
- Voltage mode
- Resistance mode
- Power mode
- Dynamic mode with 2 presets
- An adjustable trigger voltage enables current only to flow when the defined voltage is exceeded.