PPA1500 Series – Compact Power Analyzer – N4L
Test and Measurement
The PPA1500 compact Power Analyzer offers higher performance than its sibling – the PPA500 unit, the PPA1500 series ensures that N4L power analyzers provide the optimum solution in almost any power measurement application and budget.
The main differences between the PPA500 and PPA1500 Power Analyzers are that the PPA1500 features a 1Mhz Bandwidth and full graphical display, this includes harmonic bar graphs and graphical data logging.
The PPA1500 Power Analyzers now features sophisticated parallel digital filtering algorithms enabling the PPA1500 to be used in various Pulse Width Modulated applications. While being only half rack width and 2U high, the PPA1500 is available in 1, 2 or 3 phase configurations and offers a level of performance normally found only in larger and more costly instruments. With modes such as “Inrush Current and “Standby Power”, the PPA1500 provides fast, accurate and easy measurements in challenging environments. The PPA1500 series analyzers now have a 6 Phase 2U Rack option in which two PPA1530 units are installed on the same rack side by side.
- 0.05% Basic accuracy
- High precision internal shunts – Superior accuracy to any external shunt
- 20 Arms (300 Apk) & 1000 Vrms (2500 Vpk) direct input
- 1MS/s High speed sampling on all channels
- 1, 2 or 3 phase versions
- Simple BNC connection of N4L shunts for high current applications
- Frequency range DC and 10mHz to 1MHz
- 10 millidegree phase accuracy – Necessary for low power factor applications
- Unique x10 gain mode for Standby Power measurement
- True real time analysis with no measurement gap
- High contrast full colour graphic display
- RS232, USB, LAN, Extension and Auxiliary ports