- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
PPA5500 Series – High Precision Power Analyzers – N4L
Test and Measurement
The PPA5500 series extends our power analysis range still further for those who need the ultimate power analysis product, this is the top of the range model offered by N4L and rightly deserves its place.
While maintaining the wide frequency range and exceptional noise rejection for which the PPA2500 has become renowned, the PPA5500 series add increased voltage and current measurement ranges, greater processing power, increased memory, real time clock, high contrast colour display, 1GB non-volatile internal memory and external USB memory port. A 2MS/s sample rate, alongside “True Real Time” no gap analysis are a formidable combination for the analysis of power, this – along with innovative analogue front end design provide truly exceptional measurement stability and accuracy. The phase angle accuracy of the PPA5500 is 0.005 degrees, this is perfect for transformer loss analysis testing at very low power factors.
- 0.01% Basic accuracy
- High precision internal shunts Superior accuracy to any external shunt
- Up to 50 Arms (1000 Apk) & 1000 Vrms (3000 Vpk) direct input
- High speed sampling on all channels
- 1, 2 or 3 phase versions master – slave mode for 4, 5 or 6 phase
- Simple BNC connection of N4L shunts for high current applications
- Frequency range DC and 10mHz to 2MHz
- 5 millidegree phase accuracy necessary for low power factor applications
- Low current (10Arms), Standard (30Arms) and High current (50Arms) options
- True real time analysis with no measurement gap
- Real time Digital, Tabular, Graphic and Oscilloscope displays
- RS232, IEEE 488, USB, LAN, Torque, Speed and Extension ports