APS 7000 Series Programmable Linear AC Power Supply
APS 7000 AC Power Supply
GW Instek’s APS-7000 is a series of programmable linear AC power supplies, with the height of 2U and output frequency range is 45~500Hz. The maximum rated output for APS-7050 is 500VA, 310Vrms, 4.2Arms and APS-7100 is 1000VA, 310Vrms, 8.4Arms. The optional collocation can be extended to the maximum output voltage of 600Vrms and maximum output frequency of 999.9Hz. The GW Instek APS-7000 series comprises nine measurement and test functions (Vrms, Irms, F, Ipk, W, VA, PF, Ipk hold, CF), and provides user interface similar to that of the AC power meter.
AC Power Supply
The APS 7000 series programmable linear AC power supply, via switching many sets of current levels to increase small current measurement resolution, is ideal for the LED industry and standby mode power consumption test. To meet the test criteria of line voltage fluctuation often seen in consumer electronics, APS-7000 series not only supply a stable source of AC, they also features five methods to cope with special purpose or abnormal voltage, frequency, and phase;
- Ten sets of the Simulate mode simulate power outage, voltage increase, and voltage drop;
- Ten sets of the Sequence mode allow users to define parameters and produce sine wave by editing steps;
- Ten sets of the Program mode can edit AC waveform output and define the ceiling and floor level of measurement items for different DUT;
- Ramp Control allows users to set the variation speed for output voltage rise and fall;
- Surge/Dip Control simulates DUT’s input power producing a Surge or Dip voltage overlapping with output voltage waveform at a specific time.
The series is ideal for users to produce highly complicated waveforms and transient waveforms to verify electronic product operation under adverse conditions.
APS 7000 Key Features:
- 4.3 inch TFT-LCD Display, Only 88mm(2U) case height.
- Output Capacity: APS-7050(500VA), APS-7100 (1000VA).
- Arbitrary Waveform Function.
- Surge/dip control for output artificial surges or dips in voltage to a device under test (DUT).
- Measurement function comprises Voltage, Current, Power, Apparent Power, Current (peak), IPKH, Frequency, Power Factor, Crest Factor.
- 10 sets of the Sequence mode, Simulate mode, and Programming mode.
- 10 pre-sets allow users to store ten settings.
- Support Sequence, Simulate, and Program to automatically execute output after the equipment power is on.
- Support SCPI Emulation, LabVIEW Driver.
- Standard interface: USB Host, LAN.
- Support remoter control: Sync Output, Program mode signal output, Trigger In/Out, Output on/off.
- Option interface: GPIB (APS-001); RS232/USB CDC (APS-002).
For further information on GW Instek AC sources, get in touch with Caltest’s team of experienced electronics engineers to discuss your exact requirements.DOWNLOAD