PS 3000B Series Switching DC Power Supply
The Elektro-Automatik EA-PS 3000B series switching DC power supply offers versatile functionality: LED displays with pre-set functions for current and OVP, an extensive analogue interface and status indicators via LEDs.
Along with the linear technology power classes of 160W and 320W, there is a 650W power class with switching technology and PFC.
There are no ventilation slots in either the top or base of the units, also no external heatsinks. This attention to safety and protection makes it ideal for schools and universities as well as test and development laboratories and industry.
- Output power ratings: 160W up to 650W
- Output voltages: 0…16V up to 0…150V
- Output currents: 0…4A up to 0…40A
- Voltage and current adjustable coarse and ine
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Overtemperature protection (OT)
- Three-digit displays for voltage and current
- Status indication via LEDs
- Remote sense
- Analogue interface with many functions
- U / I programmable via 0…10V
- U / I monitoring via 0…10V
- Temperature controlled fans for cooling
- Optional, USB adapter EA-UTA12 (external)
|Model||Voltage (V)||Current (A)|