The microprocessor controlled laboratory power supplies of series EA-PSI 5000 offer a set of useful standard features, which can facilitate operation. Set values, actual values and status are clearly displayed at the same time on the blue, illuminated LCD, in order to have them at one glance.
The implemented supervision features for all output parameters can help to reduce test equipment and make it almost unnecessary to install external supervision hardware and software.
The clearly arranged control panel with its two knobs and five pushbuttons enables the user to handle the device easily with a few touches of a finger.
For the integration into remotely controlled laboratory applications and small test systems, the devices offer a set of interfaces (analog and digital) on their rear side.
- Wide input voltage range 90…264V with active PFC
- High efficiency up to 92%
- Output power ratings: 0…160W up to 0…640W
- Output voltages: 0…40V up to 0…200V
- Output currents: 0…2A up to 0…40A
- Flexible, power regulated output stage
- Various protection circuits (OVP, OCP, OTP)
- Blue LCD display for all value and status
- Remote sensing
- Memory for 9 different presets
- Analog interface with
- U / I / P programmable via 0…10V
- U / I monitoring via 0…10V
- Temperature controlled fans for cooling
- Chassis top and bottom closed
- 40V models according to SELV (EN 60950)
- USB and Ethernet port integrated
- EMC according to EN 55022 Class B
- SCPI command language supported