SFG 1000 Series – Economic Function Generator – GW Instek
Test and Measurement
The SFG-1000 Series, an economic function generator with high accuracy and high stability output, are designed based on the DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) technology embedded in a large scale FPGA.
The 3MHz frequency range and the output waveform selection of Sine, Square, Triangle and TTL available in the SFG-1000 Series adequately provide the fundamental functions to ensure high confidence in test results. The DDS technology at an affordable price gives a high value solution to the users who need a signal source for accurate but simple measurement applications.
- DDS Technique and FPGA Chip Design
- Frequency Range:0.1Hz~3MHz
- High Frequency Accuracy : ± 20ppm
- High Frequency Stability : ± 20ppm
- Max. Frequency Resolution : 100mHz
- Low Distortion Sine Wave : -55dBc,0.1Hz~200kHz
- Voltage Display (Only SFG-1013)
- SFG-1003 3MHz DDS Function Generator
- SFG-1013 3MHz DDS Function Generator with Voltage Display