SFG 2000/2100 – Function Generators – GW Instek
Test and Measurement
Based on the Direct Digital Synthesized (DDS) technology and unique FPGA design, the SFG-2000/2100 Series Function Generators are built with exceptionally high performance far exceeding that of any conventional function generators at a very competitive price. Stable output frequency, low distortion, and fine frequency resolution are the most remarkable characteristics of this product series.
The SFG-2000/2100 Series include four members in each family at 4MHz and 10MHz bandwidth(perivd), The SFG-2100 Series have additional functions of Sweep, AM/FM modulation, and External Counter. As a result of the 20ppm stability level and output waveform accuracy, The SFG-2000/2100 Series well fit into a wide variety of applications, such as signal generator for experiment labs, reference signal for PLL (Phase Locked Loop), and calibration and adjustment source for electronic devices.
- DDS Technique and FPGA Chip Design
- Frequency Range : 0.1Hz~4/10MHz
- High Frequency Accuracy : ± 20ppm
- Frequency Resolution : 100mHz
- Low Distortion Sine Wave : -55dBc,0.1Hz~200kHz
- Front Panel Setting Save/Recall with 10 Groups of Setting Memories
- Built-In 9 Digits,150MHz/High Resolution Counter(SFG-2110 Only)
- INT/EXT AM/FM Modulation (SFG-2110 Only)
- LIN/LOG Sweep Mode(SFG-2110 Only)
- SFG-2004 4MHz DDS Function Generator
- SFG-2010 10MHz DDS Function Generator
- SFG-2110 10MHz DDS Function Generator with Counter, Sweep & AM, FM Modulatione