SMC100A – Analog Signal Generators – Rohde & Schwarz Hameg
Test and Measurement
The analog R&S®SMC100A sets standards for attractively-priced signal generators. It has the smallest size and the best price/performance ratio in its class.
The flexible and versatile instrument is suited for use in service and maintenance labs. Due to its small dimensions and lightweight design, the R&S®SMC100A is also the perfect choice for field applications or training and education environments.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 1.1 GHz or 3.2 GHz
- Maximum output level of typ. > +17 dBm
- Optional high-stability reference oscillator
- Analog modulation modes (AM/FM/φM/pulse) integrated as standard
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Wear-free electronic attenuator
- Minimized total cost of ownership
Frequency range: 9 kHz to 1.1 / 3.2 GHzDOWNLOAD