Join Caltest at the Battery Tech Expo 2023
- Where: Hall 2, Stand B32, Silverstone, NN12 8TN.
- When: Thursday 20th April 2023.
- Price: Free to attend.
Caltest Instruments will once again be attending the Battery Tech Expo 2023 at The Wing, Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire on Thursday 20th April 2023.
Now in it’s sixth successful year, Battery Tech Expo is the UK’s foremost gathering of experts in the field of battery technology.
The 2023 Battery Tech Expo event brings together professionals from across the advanced battery technology supply chain.
With battery technology advancing at an incredible pace, companies are investing heavily in the next generation of battery development and energy storage.
The Battery Tech Expo event is a unique opportunity for showcasing the very latest products, technology and services including:
- Battery Management Systems (BMS).
- Electric Vehicle (EV) batteries.
- Battery/energy storage.
- Battery R&D.
- Advanced materials.
- Design, safety and second life.
- Commercial and mobile power device sectors.
There will be several speakers sharing presentations on high value industry information with speakers from Dassault Systems, Aston Martin, and National Grid amongst other industry leaders.
The speakers will be discussing a wide range of subjects such as:
- Megawatt charging for e-motorsport.
- Battery testing form portable embedded design to electrified mobility.
- Energy storage IP strategy.
- Developing skills in UK battery manufacturing.
- Performance optimisation for battery, cell, module, and pack testing.
New for 2023 there are also free to attend company workshops, with some places limited, so book now!
- The importance of certification in battery safety.
- Enhanced SEM and XPS workflows for battery development and quality control.
The Caltest team will be on strand B32 in Hall 2 so come along and say hello. We’ll be happy to walk you through our solutions.
Battery Tech Expo 2023,