Test and Measurement
The GDM-8261A adopts a scanner card, which carries 16 V-Channels and 2 I-Channels, to facilitate the measurements of multiple-test points on either a device or multiple devices all at a press of a button. With this multi-point measurement capability, the GDM-8261A can be used as a semi-auto ATE System to increase the throughput of manufacturing test or as a data logger to perform long term monitoring or characterization of a DUT. A PC Software, DMM-Viewer, is available with GDM-8261A to support multi-channel panel setting and data logging of the scanner card.
Besides, a LabVIEW driver is also supported to help user create his/her own virtual instrument on the PC screen for easy programming. For ATE system measurements or remote control applications, both USB and RS-232 Interfaces are provided as standard, and either GPIB or LAN can be selected as optional interface for the GDM-8261A.
- 6 1/2 Digit Display：1,200,000 counts
- DCV Basic Accuracy：0.0035%
- Dual Measurements to perform two selected measurements simultaneously
- Bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Provide AC+DC Voltage or Current Measurement Functions
- 11 Measurement Functions & 10 Math Functions
- High Resolution: Up to 100pA with DCI and 1nA with ACI Measurements
- Temperature Measurement (RTD & Thermocouple) from -200°C ~ +1820°C
- High Transmission Speed: Up to 2,400 readings/sec through the USB
- Standard Interfaces : USB, RS232C, Digital I/O
- Optional Interfaces : GPIB or LAN
- Optional Scanner Card : GDM-SC1 (V ch x16, I ch x2)
- Free PC software : DMM Viewer , LabVIEW Driver