PS 2000B Series – Laboratory Power Supplies – Elektro-Automatik
The laboratory power supplies of the EA-PS 2000B series are delivered in two power ratings, 100W and 160W. The series demonstrates compact design, practical housing and excellent value.
The units are closed at top and bottom and have no external heatsinks. Thus they are especially suitable for use in schools and training establishments.
The safety output sockets are located on the front face of the unit. Voltage and current can be adjusted from zero to the required value. The units can be connected in parallel or in series. A lexible power management ensures reliable operation at full load.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Designed for
- Schools,university and laboratories
- Industry and system applications
- Workshop and development
- Laboratories and test institutes
- Output power ratings: 100W and 160W
- Output voltages: 0…42V and 0…84V
- Output currents: 0…3A, 0…5A, 0…6A and 0…10A
- Overtemperature protection (OT)
- Three-digit display for voltage and current
- Convection cooling
- Case closed on top and bottom
- Safety Output Sockets
- Safety EN60950
|Model||Voltage (V)||Current (A)||Power (W)|