- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
ZSLC Series – Electronic Loads – Hoecherl & hackl
The DC Load ZSLC offers all the advantages of the ZS series in a smaller package per watt, with quieter operation. Units can be connected in parallel to give up to 100kW.
- Voltage up to 600 VZSLC Serie
- Current up to 2,500 A
- Power 8,000 W … 40,000 W
- High power density by liquid cooling
- Minimal operating noise
- Temperature controlled coolant circuit
- Condensation protection
- For coolant with up to 30% glycol
- Current, voltage, resistance, power mode
- Dynamic loads
- SCPI programming with measurement function
- Full electronic protection
- Analog measurement outputs for voltage and current
- Analog control input
- Dynamic function with synchronized data logging
The ZSLC series electronic loads have the four operating modes constant current, voltage, power and resistance. In addition, depending on the operating mode limit values can be set for the maximum permissible current and the minimum permissible voltage.
To increase the resolution for each device, along with the full setting range, a reduced setting of 1/3 of the rated current is available. The load can be preset even without a connected test unit. The display then shows the values directly in amps, ohms, volts or watts.
Dynamic and Control Time
The inbuilt modulator enables two independently adjustable currents and times from 100 μs … 1 s. The control speed of the devices can be adjusted to the test unit in three stages (fast – medium – slow).
- Interfaces (optional)
- RS-232 + USB
- Smart-LAN (Ethernet-RS-232 Converter)
- System Interface Cabel or Fiber Optic
- Data Acquisition Tool