PS 800 SM Series – DIN-Rail Mounting Power Supplies – Elektro-Automatik
This generation of DIN-Rail mounting power supplies series EA-PS 800 SM has been developed for heavy-duty industrial applications. An outstanding efficiency up to 93%, smallest dimensions are a result of the use of an innovative switching technology. The units have a power factor correction (PFC) of >99%.
They are able to supply an additional peak power of 50 % of the nominal rating during 8 seconds.
The hold-up time upon mains power failure is >20ms.
The output voltage can be adjusted via trimmer on the front panel.
All models have a dry relay contact (DC power fail) to monitor the output voltage and they have two status LED’s for output and error.
The units are provided with overload and short-circuit protection as well as inrush current limiting. An overvoltage and an overtemperature feature protect the connected load and also the power supply.
Cooling is arranged via natural convection, operating temperature is 0…70°C with a 2%/°C derating above 60°C (50°C at the 480W models).
Mounting on a DIN-rail uses spring clips, eliminating the need for tools.
- Wide input voltage range 90…264V with active PFC
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Output powers: 80W up to 480W
- Output voltages: 12V, 24V and 48V
- Output currents: 1.6A up to 40A
- 50% overload for 8 seconds
- DIN rail mounting
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Overtemperature protection (OT)
- Status indication via LEDs
- Potential-free signal contact for output OK
- Natural convection for cooling
- Safety EN 60950
- EMI EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3
|Model||Voltage (V)||Current (A)||Power (W)|
|PS 812-10 SM||12-15||10||120|
|PS 812-16 SM||12-15||16||240|
|PS 824-10 SM||24-48||10||240|
|PS 824-20 SM||24-48||20||480|
|PS 848-10 SM||48-56||10||480|